Reasons why businessmen choose a free zone to register a companyadmin September 9, 2020 0 COMMENTS
Every businessman tries to create a profitable environment for his business and make sure to keep it enhancing. That is why establishing the business in UAE free zone may be a good option for them. There is no such legal complication to freezone company formation in Sharjah, any entrepreneur can set up their business from small to large scale in free zone area provided by UAE.
Here are the benefits of establishing a business in UAE:
The Middle East has a friendly approach for the foreign investor; they always welcome investors for setting up a new business, which is why they developed many free zone areas for foreigners. Let’s assume if you get a trade license or registration in the UAE free zone, what advantages you will experience:
- As a business owner, you will be exempted from corporate or personal income tax, the government won’t charge any import or export duty.
- You will be able to recover your assets or capital fully or partially.
- You will be able to use any currency for your business activities.
- You will be able to transfer your funds free of cost.
- You may bring your staff or will be able to recruit anyone easily even may send requests for visas or can hire specialists at once.
Convenient registration process:
The registration process for setup business in the free zone area is so much convenient, you just need to submit your required documents and registration fee, and this process will take almost two to three days for registration.
Provide the best infrastructure you may need:
If you are worried about infrastructure, you may need in free zone area. You don’t need to bother, because these areas are specially designed for all businesses that may help in business activities. Free zone areas have a wide range of warehouses and offices. That’s why selecting a free zone company setup is always a sensible choice for foreigners.
Different types of business that is highly recommended for the free zone area:
There are several businesses you may establish in a free zone, and these businesses may enhance rapidly in the UAE.
Here is the list of some businesses that are more considerable for free zone:
- Sales, marketing and trade
- IT business especially software development
- Foreign investments
- Media industry
- Creative industry.